Sweet Potatoes RecipeTagged in Vegetables
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients and bake until yams are soft.
- * 2 cans yams
- cut into smaller pieces (some syrup drained)
- * 1/2 C. white sugar
- * 1/2 C. brown sugar
- * 1/2 tsp. each (allspice
- apple pie spice
- * 1/2 C. molasses
- * 3/4 C. Karo syrup (light or dark)
- * 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- * 1 tsp. lemon extract or 1 T. lemon juice
- * 1 T. sherry
- * 3/4 tsp. black pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.