Taco Potato Casserole RecipeTagged in Casserole
Brown ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning and follow directions on the package for taco meat. Spray a casserole dish.
Mix together meat mixture, chile peppers, hash browns and 1 cup of cheese and put into casserole. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until hash browns are cooked.
- 1 bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 can diced chile peppers
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.