Tangy Apricot Sugar Biscuits RecipeTagged in Bread
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Grease 9-inch round cake or pie pan.
Combine lemonade mix and sugar. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Dip 1 side of each biscuit in melted butter, then in sugar mixture. Place rolls sugar-side-up in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining sugar over top of biscuits. With thumb, make imprint in center of each biscuit; fill each with 3 marshmallows.
Combine apricot preserves and nuts; spoon 1 teaspoonful over marshmallows on each roll. Bake at 375 degrees F for 17 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan immediately.
Makes 10 rolls.
- 2 tablespoons sweetened powdered lemonade-flavor drink mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) can Hungry Jack� Refrigerated Flaky Biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 30 miniature marshmallows (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.