Three Bean Chili RecipeTagged in Chili
Combine gravy, tomatoes and chili powder in 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil, then stir in beans and chilies. Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with desired toppings.
- 12 ounces Heinz HomeStyle Brown Gravy
- 16 ounces Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- 15 ounces Spicy Chili beans
- 15 ounces Garbanzo beans -- drained
- 15 ounces Pinto or kidney beans
- 4 ounces Chopped green chilies
- Yogurt or sour cream
- Sliced green onions
- Shredded cheese
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.