Tofu-cheesecake RecipeTagged in Cakes
Process the Grape-nuts or granola in a blender briefly to crush. Place in a
bowl. Add the apple juice concentrate and mix well. Press into a 9-inch pie
plate and set aside. Combine the tofu and honey and mix well. Add the vanilla
and cinnamon and beat until fluffy with an electric beater. Spoon into the
crust and smooth out the top. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate
until serving time. Just before serving, arrange the fruit over the top of the
- 2 C. Grape-nuts cereal or oil-free granola
- 1/3 C. frozen apple juice concentrate
- 2 16-ounce tubs firm low-fat tofu
- 3/4 C. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- fresh or frozen fruit of your choice
- 1 10-ounce jar no-sugar pure fruit preserves
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.