Tropical Fruit Salad Breakfast RecipeTagged in Mexican
1. Sprinkle the fruits with the raw sugar and orange juice.
2. Mix the granola with the coconut, almonds and yogurt. Divide the mixture among 4 warm tortillas and top with the fruit. Fold over the end and roll up.
- 4 Mission? Soft Wheat Flour Tortillas warmed
- 1 Mango cut in cubes
- 1/2 Pineapple cut in cubes
- 2 Bananas sliced
- 1 cup Papaya cut in cubes
- 8 Strawberries sliced
- 2 Tbsp. raw Sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh Mint
- 1 cup plain Granola
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sliced Almonds
- 8 oz. plain Yogurt
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.