Vegan Chili RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Rinse and drain the black bean and kidney beans. Find a
large pot and put the vegetable broth and beans in it. Put
it on a low heat so that you can continue with other work,
but do keep a close eye on it still. Cut the canned whole
tomatoes into chunks and dice the bell pepper into medium
sized pieces. Put the tomatoes and the pepper into the pot
and stir. Add the frozen corn and the tomato paste. Stir.
Add all seasonings. Serve or chill.
Can be served with white long grain rice or noodles.
Preparation time: 25-30 min
- 1 28 oz. can of whole tomatoes
- 1 14 oz. can of vegetable broth
- 1 15 oz. can of black beans
- 1 15 oz. can of dark red kidney beans
- 1 6 oz. can of tomato paste
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 1/4 cups of frozen cut corn
- a dash of: cilantro
- chili powder - William's original
- salt and pepper (to taste)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.