Veganized Aunt Ritas Hotdish RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Prepare nutritional yeast sauce by whisking
all ingredients in a saucepan until thickened to
the consistency of a thinner gravy.
2. Brown soy protein crumbles in a little oil in
a large skillet.
3. Add can of tomato soup and mix well.
4. Add entire amount of nutritional yeast sauce
and mix well.
5. Add cooked noodles, mix and allow to simmer at
a very low temperature for about 30 to 40
minutes, stirring often to avoid burning or
- 6 oz. dry macaroni
- cooked by package directions
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- prepared nutritional yeast sauce***
- 12 oz. frozen soy protein crumbles (Morningstar Farms or Boca work well)
- pinch of marjoram
- pinch of thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- ***nutritional yeast sauce***:
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dry vegan mustard and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.