Vege Casserole RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Cut the Tofu into fine squares (bite size).
2. Chop the Raw Cashew Nuts by using a food processor or
3. Finely chop the Mushroom, the traditional way by hand.
4. In a skillet on medium flame: Add the Earth Balance
Spread, Vege Hot Dog, Peas & Carrots, Mushrooms, Soy
Sauce, Saffron, Cashew Nuts, Garlic Powder, Onion
Powder, Salt, & Black Pepper. Cover and Cook for 6
Turn on the Oven to 500.
5. While that’s cooking, use this time to dissolve
vegetarian Gelatin or Corn Starch in a 1/4 cup of water
(room temperature). Then, pour into the sauté mixture &
mix thoroughly. Turn off the flame.
8. Grease your favorite glass or stainless steel baking
dish (using Earth Balance Spread). Now, add the sauté
mixture into the greased baking dish.
Sprinkle off with Soy Parmesan Cheese.
9. Bake for about 5 minutes until the top turn slightly
Golden Brown. Keep in the Oven until ready to serve.
Serve nice and hot. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoon Earth Balance Spread (healthier than non-hydrogenated vegan margarine)
- 5 tablespoon Plain Vegetarian Gelatin or corn starch
- 1 box Vege Master Hot Dog
- 1 cup Peas & Carrots (frozen)
- 1 cup Crimini Mushroom (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Plain Raw Cashew Nuts (unsalted)
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Vegan Soy Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon each of Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Saffron
- 1/4 cup Water
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.