Vegetable Quesadillas RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1)Cook broccoli in a large pot of boiling water for 2
minutes; drain. Set aside; keep warm.
2)In a small saucepan, whisk soy/rice milk and flour; cook
over medium heat, stirring frequently, 4-5 minutes. Stir in
corn, bell peper, chilies, salt and red pepper; remove from
heat. Stir in cilantro and broccoli.
3)Preheat oven to 425 F. Spray baking sheet with
non-stick cooking spray.
4)Spoon one forth of the vegetable mixture over bottom
half of the tortilla, leaving a 1/2 inch border; fold top
half over vegetable mixture and press to seal. Repeat
procedure with remaining vegetable mixture and tortillas,
making four quesadillas.
5)Arrange quesadillas on prepared baking sheet; bake 8
minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.Nutrition Information:(per serving)-184 calories, 9g
protein, 2g fat, 33g carbohydrate, 426mg Sodium, 2 mg
cholesteral, 4g dietary fiber.
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups soy/rice milk (anything to substitute regular milk)
- 1/3 cup + 2 teaspoons all-pupose flour
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 flour tortillas (6" diameter)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.