Veggie Bars RecipeTagged in Appetizers
Unroll crescent roll dough. Place in a lightly greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan, pressing edges and perforations together to line bottom of pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 to 8 minutes or until browned. Cool.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 1 minute or until smooth. Spread over crust in pan.
Combine peppers and remaining ingredients; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Cut into 1 1/4-inch squares.
Yield: 8 dozen.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch style salad dressing mix
- 1 medium green pepper
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mushrooms
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.