Yummy Black Bean, Tofu, Spinach Miracle RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Drain and press extra water out of tofu.
2. Cook rice according to package directions.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan or wok over
4. Cube tofu and sautee over medium heat... add
spices to taste throughout the entire cooking
5. Defrost spinach in microwave according to
directions on package.
6. Drain the black beans.
7. Once tofu is browning add the spinach and
black beans... keep adding spices!
8. Once the rice is done add it to the tofu
as well. I like to let everything sit and simmer
for a while... I usually clean all the cooking
dishes before eating... no mess to clean later!
Then, spoon into a bowl and enjoy! it's also
really great in spinach flavored wraps!
- 1 package wild rice (Near East brand long grain and wild rice is my favorite)
- 16 oz can of black beans
- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 1/2 package of frozen spinach (the frozen brick kind)
- 3 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.