Ziti Cheddar Salad RecipeTagged in Salad
Cut luncheon meat into 1/4-inch cubes, brown in skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and drain. Stir in mayo, vinegar, onion, mustard, and mixed vegetables; toss. Just before serving, fold in potatoes and sprinkle with cheese. Serve hot.
- 1 can (7oz) pork luncheon meat (Spam)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tbs vinegar
- 1 tbs instant minced onion
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 can (about 8oz) mixed vegetables
- 1 can (about 1 1/2oz) shoestring potatoes
- 3 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.