Zucchine And Tomato Curry RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
With the heat on about medium, saute the onion in a large frying pan or wok with the
olive oil until it is a light caramel color. Add in the zucchini and saute until the
zucchini is cooked. Add the tomatoes, curry and basil. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
Serve with rice.
- 1 medium onion
- sliced into thin rings
- 1 large zucchini or 2 medium
- sliced about 1/2 " thick
- 1 large can of peeled tomatoes or 3 or 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- ripped into quarters
- 1 1/2 tablespoon yellow curry
- a few leaves chopped bazil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.