Zucchini Carob Nut Cookies RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Thoroughly mix the Ener-G Egg Replacer with 4 tablespoons water.
Blend apple sauce and brown vegan sugar substitute, then beat in
Ener-G Egg Replacer and vanilla until fluffy. Stir in zucchini,
flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nuts, and
Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto oiled (or sprayed!)
cookie sheets and bake for about 17 minutes. Adjust the
cooking time as desired so that you get your preferred
- 3/4 cup apple sauce
- 2/3 cup Sugar Twin Brown Sugar substitute
- 3 teaspoon Ener-G-Ener-G Egg Replacer
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (the imitation kind is acceptable)
- 3 cups zucchini
- unpeeled and coursely grated
- 3 1/2 cups flour (you may substitute 2 cups rolled oats for 1 cup flour; you may use half wheat and half white if desired)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 cup carob chips (the non-dairy kind)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.