Banana Cream Brownie Squares RecipeTagged in Dessert
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Chop peanuts. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, stir in 1/2 cup of the peanuts. Pour into a 9 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely.
Slice 2 bananas; place in single layer over brownie.
In a small bowl, whisk pudding mix into milk. Beat until mixture just begins to thicken. Gently fold in 2 1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Quickly spread pudding mixture over bananas. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Sprinkle remaining peanuts over pudding mixture. You can grate the chocolate for garnish over top of the dessert.
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (15 ounce) package brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
- 3 medium bananas divided
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 12 strawberries
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate for baking (optional)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.