Best Ever Chili RecipeTagged in Chili
In Dutch oven, cook beef, onion, green pepper and celery until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Drain kidney beans, reserving liquid. Add beans and remaining ingredients. Cover; simmer 1-1 1/2 hours. If desired, stir in some reserved bean liquid.
- 2 pounds ground beef (lean)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 (15 oz.) cans (about 4 c.) kidney beans
- 2 (16 oz.) cans (4 c.) tomatoes -- cut up
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.