Cabbage Stew RecipeTagged in Vegetables
Put all in large dutch oven, cover and bring to a boil, lower heat and
simmer for about 30 minutes, till all is tender. Optional, add mushrooms,
zuchinni or whatever you like.
- 1 cabbage head -- coarsely chopped
- 4 large carrots -- sliced
- 3 potatoes -- cubed
- 1 onion -- chopped
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine -- or veggie broth
- 1/2 cup water -- or veggie broth
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper -- or lemon pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.