Cajun Beef And Rice RecipeTagged in Main Meals
Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef, celery,
onion and Cajun seasoning in skillet about 4 minutes, stirring frequently,
until beef is brown and vegetables are tender. Stir in remaining
ingredients. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook about 5 minutes or
until rice is tender.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium stalk celery -- chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium onion -- chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup water
- 8 medium fresh okra -- sliced
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) cut okra
- 2 medium tomatoes -- chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small green bell pepper -- chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 (11 1/2 ounce) cans lightly tangy eight-vegetable juice
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.