Cajun Chicken Lasagna RecipeTagged in Pasta
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, chicken, Cajun seasoning and sage. Cook until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, about eight minutes. Remove meat from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Saut� onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic until tender. Remove from heat and stir in meat and one container of Alfredo sauce. Cover bottom of prepared baking dish with four lasagna noodles. Spread with half of the meat mixture. Repeat layers, ending with a layer of noodles. Spread remaining Alfredo sauce over top. Top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake one hour.
Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Makes 12 servings.
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 pound andouille sausage
- quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 pound skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves
- cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 (10 ounce) containers Alfredo sauce
- divided use
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.