Cocoa-fudge-cake-2 RecipeTagged in Cakes
Heat oven to 350.
Mix wet and dry separately, then combine, beating at low speed, scraping
bowl occasionally for 30 seconds. Beat on high speed, scraping
occasionally, 3 minutes.
Bake 35-40 minutes, until wooden pick comes out clean
Great without frosting, but frost if you prefer
Makes one 13x9x2 pan or about 15 cupcakes.
- Cocoa Fudge Cake
- 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup applesauce (this works out to 1/3 a can; I freeze the rest in
- half-cup portions for later use)
- 1 1/2 cup skim milk yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp salt (I use a bit less)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 egg whites
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.