Cookie Pops For A Party RecipeTagged in Cakes
1. Make dough as directed for cut cookies.
2. Shape 1 tablespoon of dough into ball for each cookie.
3. Push ice cream stick into center of each ball.
4. Flatten balls with floured glass bottom.
5. Press decorations lightly into dough.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 9 minutes.
7. Cool 1 to 3 minutes and remove from cookies sheet.
Do not pick up stick until completely cool.
- 1 box of sugar or chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 egg
- Assorted decoration:
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.