Cornbread Taco Bake RecipeTagged in Casserole
In skillet, brown meat; drain. Stir in taco seasoning, water, corn, pepper and tomato sauce. Pour into a 2-quart casserole.
In a separate bowl, prepare corn muffin mix according to directions except add 1/2 can of French fried onions. Spoon corn muffin mixture around outer edge of casserole. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes. Top corn bread with cheese and remaining onions. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can Durkee French fried onions
- 1/3 cup (1 ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.