Crawfish Or Shrimp Cocktail RecipeTagged in Appetizers
Combine all ingredients to make sauce. Pour over crawfish or shrimp, or
dip the crawfish or shrimp in the sauce.
- 1/2 cup Heinz chili sauce
- 1/2 cup Catsup
- 1/2 cup Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 cup Parsley -- chopped fine
- Louisiana hot sauce
- Boiled crawfish or shrimp
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.