Deviled Ham Ring Appetizer RecipeTagged in Appetizers
Mix cream cheese and deviled ham until well blended. Add remaining ingredients and place mixture in greased 3 cup ring mold. Chill.
Unmold and decorate with pimento and parsley.
- This is another appetizer from my catering list. It is perfect for entertaining. Serve with your favorite breads
- etc. I serve it on a bed of lettuce.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1/4 cup stuffed olives
- chopped or pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons onions
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered thyme
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.