Dirt Pie RecipeTagged in Pies And Pastries
Pour milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk untilwell blended. Let stand 5 mins. Fold in whipped topping. Stir 1 cup of the cookies and "rocks" into pudding mix. Spoon into pie crust. Sprinkle with remaining cookies. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg (4 oz. serving) Chocolate flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1-1/2 cups "rocks"*
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- * Rocks = Granola chunks
- chocolate chips
- peanut butter chips
- chopped peanuts
- or any combination thereof
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.