Fruity Pasta Salad RecipeTagged in Salad
1 SLICE banana and soak in fruit cocktail syrup. Slice and core apple, then cut into tidbits. Add to the banana. Drain.
2 COMBINE with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and other ingredients. Blend well. Chill until ready to serve.
- 1 can (439 g) DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail
- drained (reserve syrup)
- 150 g DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni
- cooked per package directions
- 1 medium (118 g) lacatan banana
- 1 medium (200 g) green apple
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 tsp iodized fine salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.