Great Key Lime Pie RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Drain any excess water from the tofu. Blend tofu and lime
juice in a processor (may be too stiff for your blender)
until creamy and smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients,
except crust (!), and blend again until smooth. Pour the
mixture into the crust and chill 2-3 hours or until firm.
Sets up very firm. Makes a great pudding or little tartlet
filling for fancy desserts.
- 1 pkg Mori-Nu silken firm tofu
- 8 oz soy cream cheese
- 1/2 cup key lime juice (I use Floribbean brand)
- 2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 pkgs Mori-Nu Mates vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon liquid sweetener (to taste)
- 1 prepared 9" or so pastry or graham pie crust
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.