Grilled Shitake Mushrooms In Arugula RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Prepare the seasoning sauce by combining the soy sauce,
sesame oil, olive oil and vegan sugar.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. Wash the argula and dry. place on salad plates.
4. Clean mushrooms and remove stems, place cup side up on
5. Brush sauce on caps... position rack 4-6' away from heat
and broil for 2 to 3 min.
6. Place mushrooms on arugula, drizzle the rest of the
sauce and the sesame seeds, and serve.
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teas. vegan sugar
- 1 bunch arugula with stems removed
- 12 shiitake mushrooms( 1 lb.)
- 4 teas. sesame seeds
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.