Holy Guacamole RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Peel avocados, remove pits and throw into a bowl.
For smoother guacamole, mix thoroughly with a
2. Add diced onion, garlic, jalapeno, and lime juice,
and cilantro. Stir it all up with a fork.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste
- 4 to 5 ripe avocados (soft to touch)
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 green jalapeno (minced)
- juice of 1 lime (you can add more depending on taste)
- 1 bunch cilantro (finely chopped)
- salt and pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.