Indian Eggplant/tofu RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Sweat the Onion and garlic in olive oil.
Add Garham Marsala
Add eggplant and cover to cook using a bit of the mushroom water water to steam as needed
Add greens, mushrooms, tofu and heat through.
Can be thickened with arrowroot.Serve over rice or just as is.
- 1 large eggplant - cubed
- 1 onion - chopped
- garlic to taste
- 1 Cup Collard greens - coursely chopped
- 10 -16 ounces extra firm Tofu - cubed
- olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon garham marsala
- Water as needed
- Shitake Mushrooms - if dried
- reserve the soaking liquid
- Arrowroot or corn starch
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.