Mama Mia's Mac Salad Recipe
Takes about 40 Minutes
Boil and drain pasta- set aside to cool to room temperature
Mix together in a bowl all of the ingredients except for the bell pepper, onion, and cheese.
Mix the sauce with the pasta
Add in the chopped bell pepper, onion, and cheddar cheese
Refrigerate and enjoy!
- - 2 cups of cooked shell pasta
- - 1 cup mayo
- - 1/2 cup sour cream
- - 1/8 cup cider vinegar
- - 1/8 cup sugar
- - 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of pepper
- - 1 teaspoon of onion power
- - 1 teaspoon of salt
- - 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- - 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- - 1/2 of bell pepper
- - 1/2 of red onion
- - shredded cheese (cheddar)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.