Mayan Chili RecipeTagged in Chili
In large heavy kettle or saucepan brown meat. Pour off drippings.
Add green pepper, green chilis, chili powder, salt, tomato sauce, tequila, tomato paste and water, sitting to mix well.cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Add kidney beans and corn.
Continue cooking for 5 minutes, or until beans and corn are heated through.
- 1 1/2 pounds Beef -- coarsely ground
- 1 medium Green bell pepper -- diced
- 4 ounces Green chiles -- drained & dice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- 15 ounces Tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup Tequila -- optional
- 6 ounces Tomato paste
- 1 cup Water
- 16 ounces Kidney beans
- canned -- undrai
- 8 ounces Sweet corn -- undrained
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.