Millet Energy Balls RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
- cook millet for 30 minutes, covered, in 3 - 4
cups boiling water; let stand (still covered) for
- meanwhile, heat corn syrup and peanut butter over low
heat until mixture is uniform and slightly runny
- stir in 3 cups cooked millet
- stir in remaining ingredients
- form into 2 inch balls and chill
Note: (I'm not vegan and use a 50/50 mix of corn syrup and honey)
- 1 cup uncooked millet
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup dried coconut
- 1/2 cup dried currents
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.