Mocha Fondue RecipeTagged in Chocolate Treats
1. In a heavy saucepan combine chocolates, cream, sugar, and coffee
crystals. Heat and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from
heat; stir in liqueur. Pour into a fondue pot; keep warm over low heat.
Serve with fruit and cookies.
- 1 4-ounce package sweet baking chocolate
- broken up
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup light cream or milk
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- Assorted fruits (such as star fruit slices
- pineapple chunks
- fruit wedges
- pear slices
- banana slices)
- Meringue cookies
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.