Pecan Turtle Brownies RecipeTagged in Chocolate Treats
In large bowl, combine brownie mix, frosting mix, butter or margarine, maple syrup, corn syrup, water and eggs. Spread batter in prepared dish; sprinkle with pecans.
Bake at 350 degrees 30 to 32 minutes. Remove from oven; cool until just warm. Cut into squares.
- 1 ts Vegetable shortening; solid
- 2 pk Jiffy fudge brownie mix; 8 oz each
- 1/2 pk Jiffy white frosting mix; 8 oz package
- 1 tb Butter or margarine; melted
- 1/4 ts Maple syrup
- 1 tb Light corn syrup
- 2 tb Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 c Pecans; chopped
- Using shortening
- grease 7 1/2-by-11-inch baking dish.
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.