Potatoes And Greens RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Place the potatoes, onions, garlic and salad dressing in a microwave
dish. Microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring after five minutes.
Add the mushrooms, microwave for 2 minutes. Add the greens, microwave
another 2-3 minutes. Top, if you like, with one or two tablespoons
- one medium potato
- chopped into chunks
- one onion OR a handful of shallots
- one or two cloves of garlic
- 10-12 mushrooms
- chopped in quarters or eighths
- depending on size. I use button mushrooms when I'm feeling poor
- but I vastly prefer shiitakes.
- one cup of cooking greens
- but not too fine
- one or two tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing (caesar is good
- I hear
- but is not)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.