Quick Veggie Noodle Soup For One RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Bring the water to a boil. Crumble the ramen and add to the
boiling water. Add veggies. Boil for 2-3 minutes, or until
noodles are done. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro and
chili garlic sauce. Add salt to taste.
Makes 1 large serving.
- 1/2 brick of ramen noodles (toss out the 'poison packet' that comes with the noodles)
- 1-1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoon diced onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped celery
- 2 tablespoon sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon thin-sliced fresh baby carrots
- 2 or 3 sliced zucchini rounds
- cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (depending on how spicy you want it)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.