Sesame Noodle Salad W/chicken & Asparagus RecipeTagged in Pasta
Cook linguine, rinse and cool. Toss with a little sesame oil. Process ginger, garlic, vinegar, brown sugar, peanut butter, chicken stock and soy sauce. Add sesame oil a little at a time to incorporate and add chili paste. Process until well blended. Shred chicken into 2 inch pieces and add to linguine. Add sauce and sesame seeds. Toss well. Chill. Cook asparagus al dente. Slice on the diagonal into 2 inch pieces. Add to salad and toss. Garnish with green onions, red pepper, shredded chicken and cucumbers.
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- or 1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pound asparagus
- 3 green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 2 small cucumbers
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.