Spaghetti And Meat Sauce RecipeTagged in Beef
* Cut up and UN-drained In dutch oven, cook beef, sausage, onion and garlic. Drain. Ann next 7 ingredients. Simmer 30 mins. Prepare spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain. Serve sauce over hot spaghetti with grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- Clove Garlic -- minced
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 pound Bulk Spicy Italian Sausage
- 1 can (28oz) Tomatoes *
- 1 package (8oz) Chopped Fresh Mushroom
- Bay Leaf
- 1 large Onion -- chopped
- 1 can (6oz) Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 pound Uncooked Spaghetti
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.