West African Chicken & Groundnut Stew RecipeTagged in Chicken
In a 4 quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook chicken in oil until chicken is lightly browned and no longer pink, stirring frequently. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Add remaining ingredients except rice; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 30 minutes or until sweet potato is tender, stirring occasionally. If stew becomes too thick, add additional water. Serve stew over hot rice.
- 2 Whole boneless -- skinless chicken bre
- into 1/2" pieces
- 1 tablespoon Peanut oil
- 1 medium Onion -- chopped
- 1 Garlic clove -- minced
- 28 ounces Can whole tomatoes -- undrained
- cut up
- 15 1/2 ounces Can Green Giant Great -- Northern Beans undra
- 11 ounces Can Green Giant Niblets -- Golden Sweet Corn
- 1 Sweet potato -- peeled &
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- 3 cups Hot cooked rice
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.