Apricot Barbecued Spareribs RecipeTagged in Barbecue
Bake spareribs at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Prepare sauce by combining oil, onion, garlic, honey, catsup, apricot liqueur, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, mustard, meat concentrate, oregano and pepper in large saucepan; stir well and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add salt, if needed. Baste spareribs with sauce and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, basting several times during baking time.
- 2 large strips spareribs (about 3 1/2 pounds)
- with bones cracked for easy handling
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- finely minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup apricot liqueur
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon bottled meat concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.