Breakfast Tacos RecipeTagged in Mexican
1. Combine hash browns, water, and 3/4 teaspoon salt; mix well. Let stand 15 minutes, uncovered. Drain hash browns.
2. Combine hash browns, eggs, sausage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper; mix well. Melt butter in a large skillet. Add egg mixture to skillet; cook over low heat, stirring gently, until eggs are done. Spoon egg mixture evenly into warm tortillas. Top with salsa if desired.
- 1 cup Hash brown potato mix with onion
- 2 cup hot Water
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 10 Mission? Burrito sized Flour Tortillas
- 10 Eggs beaten
- 1 lb. cooked
- crumbled and drained pork Sausage
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Salsa to taste
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.