Chicken Salad With Rice And Pineapple RecipeTagged in Salad
Combine first five ingrdients and let stand while preparing rice.
Combine remaining ingredients and let chill before serving.
- 5 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 2 tbsp salad oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cup celery
- 1 1/2 cup seedless grapes
- 13 1/2 oz can pineapple chunks
- 1 can mandarine orange slices
- 1 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups miracle whip
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.