Hawaiian Chicken Salad RecipeTagged in Salad
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in salad dressing and 2 tablespoons reserved pineapple juice. Stir in the pineapple tidbits, chicken, almonds, and grapes until evenly coated. Chill until serving.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy salad dressing
- e.g. Miracle Whip ?
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- juice reserved
- 3 (5 ounce) cans chunk chicken
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.