Chinese: Spicy Chicken (le Tze Gee) - Shangtu RecipeTagged in Chinese
Bone chicken and cube it. Mix sherry, soy sauce and corn starch. Marinate
chicken in cornstarch mixture for 15 minutes.
Heat oil. Add chicken cornstarch mixture and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Remove chicken. Add bamboo shoots, hoison sauce, scallion, ginger and
crushed red peppers. Stir well, then add chicken and serve.
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Sherry
- 1 tablespoon Light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Corn starch
- 1 can (8-oz.) bamboo shoots -- diced
- 2 tablespoons Hoison sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed red-hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon Chopped scallion
- 1 teaspoon Chopped ginger
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.