Chopped Steak Special RecipeTagged in Meats
Combine all ingredients until well mixed. Shape into four fat oval patties. Pan broil in a heavy skillet.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 3 tablespoons grated or minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon spicy steak or Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon green or red Tabasco sauce
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.