Greek Red Cabbage Salad RecipeTagged in Greek
Cut red cabbage to medium size pieces (not chunks but not like slaw
either) Chop red onion finely and add to cabbage. Add lemon juice,
oil, pepper, salt, and oregano, and mix well.
The cheese, and olives can either be arranged over the top or mixed
in; I prefer to arrange them and mix them as it is served, otherwise
the cheese turns pink from the cabbage.
- 1 medium head red cabbage
- 1/2 medium size red onion
- 1/2 cup greek olives (kalamata or other type)
- 3/4 to 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- juice of one lemon or to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil or to taste (greeks really pour it on...;)
- 1 t greek oregano
- pepper to taste
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.