Hot Spiced Butter Sauce RecipeTagged in Fish And Seafoods
Melt butter; add remaining ingredients. Heat just until bubbly.
Pour over cooked fish sticks or fish fillets. You may also use this as a broiling sauce.
Makes about 1 cup.
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 drop hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.