Inihaw Na Bangus RecipeTagged in Special Filipino Delicacies
1. In a bowl, mix onion, tomatoes and black pepper.
2. Stuff bangus with the mixture.
3. Grease aluminum foil wit oil and wrap bangus individually.
4. Grill or bake until well cooked.
5. Serve with soy sauce, calamansi and hot chili pepper. (mix)
- * 4 big bangus (clean and scaled)
- * 2 big onions (diced)
- * 4 big tomatoes (diced)
- * Pinch black pepper
- * 1 tablespoon rock salt
- * 2 tablespoon calamansi juice
- * Oil Aluminum foil
- * ? cup soy sauce
- * 2 tablespoons calamansi juice
- * 2 pieces hot chili pepper (minced)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.